Friday, September 11, 2009

Boy oh Boy.

Ok. So, I've been blatantly swiping photos again.
But, I know some people don't get facebook, so they won't have seen these.

(Jenette this first pic is especially for you.
I know how you feel about mushy faced babies :0)

The thing I noticed about this pic was -
Lincoln now has brown eyes!
They were starting to turn when I saw him last month. But, it's a done deal now.

Jayden is no slacker in the messy face department either.

Check out these handsome boys and their cute moms.


Love Lincoln's look.

There's no sneakin up on the Jayman.
Not so sure about the riding on dad's shoulder thing...

But, Jayden LOVES playing tunes AND his gramma!

Look deep into my eyes...

Gramma LOVES Jayden!
What a handsome dad!
This riding on the shoulder thing is CRAZY!
The need for speed.


The photos of the Jay-man and family are from his cute parents.
The pictures of Lincoln and parents are courtesy of his
uncle Lee who does a fantastic job with the camera.
Thanks!


3 comments:

Lost Woman said...

Sweet!

As a facebook free individual (and I do have my reasons) I appreciate the photo update.

I've been beginning to despair, since almost all the blogs I watch had been post free for some time.

The posts are trickling in, and like sips of water keep me alive in the desert!

michandler said...

Love all the photos of the little guys. They are cuties--just like their parents. Fun pictures.

wallymom said...

Show off and brag about those babies every chance you get!